Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fish Ball Selling Day.

Once again, the FishBall Selling Day is here. Time for me to meet with some regular customer too. Every 2nd last day of the Chinese Calendar Year. My dad will surely prepare some EXTRA FishBall for sale and all his "Die Hard Fans" will spring up from almost all area in Singapore.

This year, the amount of FishBall he prepare is really scary, it almost hit 10,000 pieces. I don't know whether to said he is confidence enough to sell off everything or his fans club is really that strong, haha.. ....

I was abit worry actually when I reached the hawker center. I realize that the CarPark is still under upgrading work and the parking lot is really very limited. But eventually, it was being proven that my worry is truly not necessary. The FishBall is selling really fast & good. We started selling from around 16:30pm and by 21:30pm, all FishBall are sold.

To those who din manage to get our FishBall this year. We sincerely apologise for that and thank you for the support. We see you guys again next year, and don't forget, is the 2nd last day of the Chinese Calendar Year. ;-P

Here's 03 pails of FishBall.

You might can't tell how many pieces is in here.
Look at the pixs below.

See ? Plenty of freshly made FishBall.

My hands wasn't shaking when taking this shot.
Is because the FishBall is soaking in water. :-)

1 comment:

Terry Tanaka said...

wow! i miss to eat fishball...