Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We're Back !!!!

Is been a long long time that my Ultraman Seven has broke his arm, ( yes, the culprit is me ) and only left his 03 buddies standing in my living room. Finally got a break from work. Quickly get the glue and stick it back. Now, I'm happy to see the 04 of them standing together again.
Long Live Ultraman.. ....



Finally, the 04 gangs is back in position.


Hip Hip Hurray !!!!


Hi man, looking for me !?!!


My all time favourite. Still going strong..


It look nice from far but when go closer.. ....haiz :-(

The broken arm has been glue back but the crack line is still obvious. I should use some clay or whatever to patch it back. But thinking of after that, I will have to re-paint the whole thing all over again. I rather leave it as it is now. Lazy, I know but whatever.. ....hahahaha

No comments: