Saturday, February 2, 2008

It Goes "Piang" & Than.......Silent !?!! What the Pi Pi !!

It was just another normal weekend for me. After a day of spring cleaning work. I bought myself a pack of Fried Rice with a cup of nice, solid Kopi. When I sitted in front of the TV, trying to turn it on so as I can enjoy the programme while having my dinner. I realize that only voices came out from the set and there is no images !?!! I thought I could have turn on the wrong channel but when I check on it, it was correct. And before I go close to the set, I heard a bust sound, "PIANG", like some glasses being smashed. Than, everything goes silent. No matter what I try, the set just don't response.
Hey, I been watching & using a few TV set for the past 40 years and I never came across that a TV set that will bust just like that, without warning. I was really piss off. I found a technician on the following day and after the examination, he told me that the Big Screen was goes. True enough when I shake the tube inside, as told by him. I can hear the glass shattering sound.

I really don't understand why the TV can just bust by itself. I don't leave my TV set on standby mode when I'm not watching. In fact, I only turn on the main power when I wanna watch it. I do this to all my previous TV set and this has never happen before. Hai, so what went wrong ?? The technician said to me that within a year. At the most he will attend twice to this type of problem & he also could not explain to me why. At the very most, what he told me is that the time for the set has come. What the Pi Pi mann.. ....

Anyway, whatever it is, I have make up my mind. The next TV set that I'm gonna purchase will be some brand at least been well-known for the past 10 years in the TV, Hi-Fi, entertainment market. Swear to heaven, swear to earth. Swear to anything you want.
No more "Ku-chin Ku-ra" brand. Once, is enough !!

The set, AKA The "SAD" !!
I still don't understand why it bust !?!!

This is it !!!!

This word means flat screen. Now it really "FLAT".


From side view, it really look huge & Bulky.

I almost forgot that actually my living room area is quite big.
Especially without a TV. ;-(

No comments: