Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sony Ericssion T650i.

My sister has been complainting that her handphone is not working well and she has a S$30 voucher from SingTel for "SonyEricssion" products only. So we went to Bedok Interchange to purchase a new handphone for her this afternoon. When I 1st saw this phone, I thought it was a black color set but later part realize that it was actually a Dark Blue color. It is a very thin handset and with small keypad buttons. It looks like a lady's phone but when testing it. It work quite well actually. The buttons is not as difficult to dial as I expect. Only one thing still the same is when playing the phone for a while, said about 15-20mins later, it start to lack. Seem this problem still didn't been attend to. Well, with the unhappy experience I had with their service center. I believe for a short while, "Sony Ericsion" is gonna be out of my lists for handphone.

Recently seems all handphone supplier having their own individual problem, or should I said their own "Twisted TradeMark". For instance, "SE" phone will lack when using it for too long. "Nokia" is good in designing and most users rated their interface as class 01, but unfortunately, their phones don't seem to be able to last long. "Motorola" is the one that I always heard people
said that it is not user-friendly. Funny things is, people keep complainting about this 03 branded handphone but seem their products is still selling like hot cake.. ....what the heck. :-O

The Nokia N95 I'm using right now already giving me problem. Sometime it works perfectly but sometime it don't. Either the Call Lists is missing or the Camera is not working. I'm trying to look for a new phone but yet to decide. I'm sure I will still stick to 01 of this 03 brands. I'm not being rigid but I seriously don't have the confidence to purchase something that is design, created by someone who is, in the 1st place, not even from this field. I really don't believe someone who is fabricating Fridge, TV or even Construction Company can create a good handphone. :-)

The phone come with a very unique Desk Top Display Set .


View from the other side of the Desk Top Charger.

I don't really like the number pad.

As usual, the On/Off buttons is on the Top Left corner. The button was very small. You might overlook it when 1st time holding this phone.


Nothing at the bottom.


Charger outlet.

Camera button is over this side.

The Metal Back Cover really sleek.

No comments: